Sunday, January 02, 2005

Numero Uno

I actually don't like doing this bloggy thingys, but since I am graduating in about 5 months why not...Need to keep in touch with my friends somehow. This is a little test blog entry...so um...what the hell are we suppose to talk about in these things? Do you guys actually read everything I say? Hmmm...so I can brainwash you but you would just think you're reading a blog ann is the greatest person in the world and should be the all high and mighty ruler that doesn't say anything. I can see this easily becoming a depressing undertaking...Maybe instead of writing a whole spiel of my interesting day I should stick to one-liners that basically describes my day. Here's my first one.

Sunday, January 2, 2005:
Bored shitless.

Happy New Years guys :0

No comments: