Saturday, June 18, 2005

MooLA

ok ok ok, I caved...let's say about $200-$300 more than half of that was stuff that I actually needed...I'm starting to think I might actually have a problem...I've been watching t.v. a lot more lately and I always wonder how do these people who supposedly achieved the "American Dream" get there?? I was watching Oprah (yes, I like her show) and the guy that started the Reality TV craze in America was on, he's British, he did Survivor and the Apprentice and now he's going to do a show with Martha Stewart... anyway how does he do it?? Basically his advice was jump even if you only know 50% of what you're doing that's enough. Is this sound advice? I don't know...my SGI-Vegas friend who's a year older than me and went to Rice University landed a job at Budweiser's Marketing department and is now moving to New York, she has a English Literature degree, apparently it doesn't matter what degree you have as much as that you actually have one. This whole job thing "really burns my muffins." Nothing interesting going on, my aunt and grandmother unexpectedly came to Vegas well they were expected but since you know there is a little communication kink in our family we (mom and me) didn't know 'til the last minute. Hey Uyen I have all rights reserved to all embarassing pictures of me and any associated family members, but since you read my blog I'll let this one slide. And for Andy, so far the second one sounds the best. The first one might be a little hard since the EU and NAFTA are like not comparable...actually don't listen to me I don't know what the hell I'm talking about, but one thing that I think might work better especially for IS is you should find a partner and do (what are those things called that Phat did for Time and Space class?) these group sessions with your mentor: my regret not taking care of things sooner, would've had a better Capstone, well, in theory. So, um...when are we all meeting up again??? Is that too depressing of a question...

Is going to a SuperPawn a bad idea??

1 comment:

Jack said...

sorry kiddo. i thought itd be a good way to get it to you...ill stop.