Sunday, July 31, 2005

"English Leeches"

I'm having fun going to Izakaya's and partys...but I've ran into several "English leeches" they only hang around you to practice English, they don't really want to hang out with you. Went to a picnic, then we went to the Cooks apartment and we basicallly fit like 40 people in this small ass apartment, THEN we all went Karaokeing....aren't these people crazy...I mean I'm all for going out one after the other but this is insane....I think I'm getting old....I'm the type of person that stays with the group until the very end but...I couldn't make it...they went to Denny's after the Karaoke, who knows where after...of course there were some hookups. Anyway...I'm still getting situated...I'm waiting out on a lot of things until I get my paycheck....like Soy Sauce. Also I found a thrift store for old school girl uniforms...if I find a cute one I'll get one for ya Jess. Any takers??? Actually for Halloween I was thinking of borrowing one and walk around school see if they notice (notice how I say this with anticipation that they actually might....). Anyway a lot of flirting going on...This one guy Nat is really cute...he's from the UK, I think I like accents.... a little superficial but hey that's what lifes about right girls!! Oh yea from time to time I'm like "should I shave my arms?" What'd ya'll think? Got my AU keitai. Living by yourself is pretty scary, like right now I'm still moving around the house like there's someoen living with me, but I bet in like 2months I'll be laying on the table watching tv........naked. Yoshi, ganbarimasu....should I go to the SGI.....meah.......

No comments: