Thursday, August 25, 2005

La Cucaracha, La Cucaracha

Alright I haven't typed in English in a long time so....here I go. The Japapnese male teachers will not talk to me or even try to come near me with a ten feet pole!! What the hell is wrong with them? Examples: this one Physics teacher....or some odd reason he wanted to know my full name and the Kanji. so he asks the VP when he's like two feet away from me...and I hear my name so was like "what" then he comes talk to me. its like talking directly to me must be like a faux paux.... any way I don't get it. I'm closer in age to my students then the teachers so I almost want to just hang out with them....but I know that would be wrong... I still don't like the popular prissy girls no matter what age I am. its like they're so....I don't know how the hell do they get that way? I don't get it. Oh yea I saw the first raoch in the house......omg. while I was in the shower it was creepign up on me. I screamed; it was humongous. really people. I sprayed the whole bathroom.....it was steamy from the spray plus the steam from the water. it was huge...like a baby rat. ewww ok I'm getting chills just typing about it. I've made the decision to get internet in the house. oh yea I should fax the application. so on Monday I have to go to the ghetto school.....yea...it's a dangerous paradise...

No comments: