Thursday, August 03, 2006

It's SUMMER!



It's Summer!

Internet in the home is life changing. I now have time to read over my past blogs to see what I have been sort of blindly writing, in which case my true self was revealed. And what a JERK I am!! I know I'm not supposed to, but I went back and tweeked parts so that I don't have to face the embarrassement again. I'm not quite sure what I intend to do about my unseemly mannerisms, but I guess the first step is to apologise. I'm sorry you had to put up with me all this time!! I'm just amazed that you have thus far. I'm still me, but maybe you guys'll now keep me around for amiable purposes rather than as a reminder that there's still evil in this world. I guess I noticed it a little while back, but it wasn't until I could actually sit down in solitude that I was able to really look. If these are the realizations that are promised in my future, than I can't wait to get older. Or I just need to edit. Don't get your hopes up, I'll change back to my old self possibly the minute I post this.

Everybody, check Sammie's blog, haha I made her do it. And what a pleasant surprise. We must find who this mystery man is in later blogs. Stay tuned for her next installment. I know it's a little late, but cheers to Cassie for her leap forward. And may I just say that Pili is amazing. I'm progressively feeling uncomfortable with my born-again-(or for the first time-)atheist self. How come leaving the gakkai is making me nice?

Anyway, overall a good cleaning day. And I added some photos while I tweeked the blemishes of my attitude. m(_ _)m <-- I learned something in Japan. Also I forgot to report from a loooong time ago that Billy is engaged to his junior high school classmate. He had his ring and everything... he just hasn't told his parents yet.

Quick update on JET: Old JETs leaving, new coming in. I am now the Tobu region rep. (a small portion of Gunma) And I speak Harry Potter now.

Good Hunting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not a parasol people!! It was raining I SWEAR!!!