Thursday, June 02, 2005

Bored Shitless

Ok is anybody else bored or is it just me?? I have absolutely nothing to do...I guess I could contact my old high school friends, but I haven't had the courage to interupt them...Allison seems busy, Ellie's probably making out shamelessly with this Matt character whom claims to be going over to his house to use free internet, and Jessica is probably as bored as I am...and what the hell is up with the waitress? I went to GAP to do a group interview...awkward and weird. Well the whole thing was somewhat interesting, I haven't had contact with regular people for a loooooooong time. They were really....I don't know...compensating?? Is that the right word, anyway it seemed like they had to be the way they are to make it in the world. Do I have to be like that too? The service industry is evil; the servicer is in a vulnerable position. One of the other girls was pregnant so the manager guy told her that he would giver her limited hours so she wouldn't have to be on her feet so long, then he laughed and said, "hehe, yea we're not evil [or something like that] here or anything" I was like uh...what about the children in Indonesia? Ok I have 35min. left on the clock...mmmm...mmmhmm...

One-liner: Past the time, burn a CD....

No comments: