Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Kiryū

Yes, people this is where I'm going. Which is not bad, it's in Eastern Gunma-ken which I think is the next prefecture over and it is very very close to my grandma and my aunt. whoo hoo. It is located on Honshu island, also on the Watarase River, and is known for its silk. The population in 2001 was 116,000 (that's not a lot is it?). I have been contacted by the "Kiryu Girls' HS"... my stomach is being taken over by butter flys... there is nothing in this world scarier than a bunch of evil conniving teenage girls, am I right or am I right?? Anyway, I'm about 90km away from Tokyo, which is probably like a 1-2hr train ride depending. Oh yea so after Curry House I went back to Maju's and found Marcos there, it was about 10:30pm and they convinced me to go play pool with them... I eventually got on 241 by 1AM and I reached home at 4:30AM (I even stoppped for gas and a potty break). There was nobody on the road, well some people. I was zoomin' at 90mph the whole time, the fastest must have been 110mph. It was goood. Andy sorry sorry sorry we didn't call ya... we were at Sam Woo's and thinkin' about ya... was I supposed to say that?? Anyway... of course everyone is welcome to visit me, I'll probably pick you guys up at the airport since I'm the closest, well actually I'll probably gather all the other SUAs that live in Tokyo and we'll PaaaaRRtaaay you know like we did all that time we were college students................



Thas it.

No comments: