Thursday, July 28, 2005

My Haunted Mansion

Ok so the house is waaaaaaay to freaky yo, seriuosly no joke. the first time I saw it wasnt so bad since there were other people there and plus it was the day time. anyway....after everyone was gone and it was time for me to get to know the place....ooooooooo freakie dickie. First of all the house is way to big for me to even feel safe in you know what I mean? It's too big to spread out my presence so that the ghosts wont take over... it's a fuckin' old house it even has the otsukemono floor if you know what that is...I keep the lotion that I bought in the US there so it doesn't get too warm.

Did I already say the people at the school are totally nice?? Anyway it was hard getting situated apparently my predecessor wasn't joking when he said there's somebody crazy living behind me...he apparently cut the satellite cord that runs outside the house twice..and he has a speech impediment...oh yea and he occasionaly throws his garbage into my yard. I haven't had the wonderful chance of meeting this fellow but I hear about him from different sources. All "weird." I bought like a bunch of stuff from another ALT that's moving out for really cheap. so the tv and stereo helped to keep me company...I don't turn on the radio or tv too loud since "the guy" lives right behind me and you can basically hear everything like you were in the room so...my predecessor said he thinks thats why he cut the cord since it was too loud. I don't wanna run into him anytime soon so I just keep it down. On top of everything else there must be like 20,000 types of bugs in the house all together, you can do a whole biological study on the damn place....my very weird Administeration Vp said "think of it as camping in the wilderness"...I was like thanks man, you try living there. Oh yea and there was an after shock or maybe it was an earthquake....about a 4pointer they said. so do you stand under the doorway??? Does this rule apply to old broken down homes?

So in addition to the very cool and upbeat smarter girls school that I'm teaching at, I also have to teach at this technical school that is apparently a little different....welll they're not as smart and there are boys there....that's all my vp told me I was like ok so....they are boys there....I've seen plenty of those....I don't think any advances from little high school boys is gonna phase me any. well unless they're cute. sorry ew.. I wouldn't.

No comments: