Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Dude, Where's My Country?

Alirght so Im already in Japan and Im not really freaking out since the people at my school mostly consists of shy and really kool. My supervisors like around her mid-20s. Im already invited to a drinking party with my new collegues. The weirdest thing that happened to me while I was here was that when I was introduced to like non-English teachers my supervisor was like "dokushin nandesuyone"...meaning hes single ....ok.... (theyre already playing matchmaker) anyway they just finished cleaning the house and Im going to go see it today. You know how I was saying that the girls at the school are probably swooning over Dermot but....hes not that attractive so they wont be that dissappoited on that point anyway. Anyway I hope I have friends....some of the teaches here are really young; the youngest two people are the same age as I am. I can't believe I'm gonna be here for a year....I guess that's not that long since four years at Soka wasn't that long. man....it's in the air. we'll see what happens. what's going on with yall....

No comments: