Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Why, Oh why?!

If I were to stay in Las Vegas, I would go see Jerry Seinfeld who's coming in August. If I were to stay in America I would go to my first dentist appointment. If I were to stay in Las Vegas I would save up to buy a white 3-series BMW. If I were to stay in Las Vegas I would watch "So You Think You Can Dance?" and keep watching "The Cut." If I were to stay in Las Vegas I would go see Avenue Q playing at the Wynn hotel coming August as well. But then I think of all other "things" I will be leaving........and aaalll is weeellll. I'm working.

1 comment:

.fLoOreDFuN. said...

I really want to go see that Avenue Q. I was thinking of blowing my entertainment money for three months to get good seats in August or September to see it.

Eh, chanting much at home?