Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Boogey Man?

So here are the pictures of the dreaded house, I'm a little frightened by the bathroom, does it frighten you?? If you look closely you can see the pit drop to hell under the boards...














Anyway I've been working for the temp agency for awhile and I've had three jobs each about 2days in length. It's fun ya'll, you should try it one time. They treat you like a god and offer you jobs left and right. Then when you go to your job sight if you don't do anything terribly wrong they'll offer you a full time job: seriously folks everytime I went to a job they asked if I can work there permanently. Today I was at the Regional Transportation Communications Department and basically I was a typist for managers from Phoenix, Sacramento, Las Vegas, and our beloved Orange County folks. It was fun, they were all old men and you know how much I like old men. Well these one's were sooooooooo cute I want my husbands to be like them, they're sooooo sweet! The OC guy offered me a job. They want me to do two more jobs that I have to turn down cuz you know what...she said it was a "high-profile job" what the hell does that mean?? But it sounds kinda kool...I've never had a "high-profile job" before...this is so much fun I almost considered not going to Japan, but at the pace I'm going I'm makin' about $70 a day not even close to Japan. Anyway definitely am recommending this. You get to have a different job each time, which is what I really need since I usually get bored of something on the third day the second day is pushing it. You also learn a lot too, today I basically learned how to put together a fleet of buses and what's needed to build one. It was funny listening in on their little "exec" meeting. They all have their little lingo. Actually the funny thing is it made me want to be in their line of work I was thinking hmmm...maybe I'll go to engineering school and become a 5M mechanic I don't know what that is but apparently it's fuckin' high paying as hell. Probably a lot of school though, shit. There was one woman there, she was from OC, but she was aggressive. You know she was kinda uptight, someone you don't want to piss off. It seemed like it was out of necessity. I'm not sure if I want to be that. Anyway just reporting my excitement.

No comments: