Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Another Blog

for some reason I can't read Mitzis blog its the only blog thats blocked at the school. I do almost nothing at school.....well thats not true Im nerdy so I keep myself occupied by reading the JET hand book. Im going on camp with some of the Gunma English high school speakers. Lets see how well taht goes. I really have nothign to say.....Im just bored out of my mind. Oh yea and Congrats to Ellie on her new car....although I dont think she reads my blog, but thats ok... Im saying it anyway!!! grrrr....dude. Im bored. omg. eeeeeeeww. these are my feelings people. how come the typign test doesnt work anymore. ok... I should study japanese or something huh???....hey allie are you taking the national test thingy??? Its in december thats a little too soon for me. Everybody has somethign to do but me....the male English teachers wont even speak to me.....I wanna go do something...I wanna meet sexy japanese male friends from Gunma University so I have someone to flirt with. Well actually I flirt with the Maebashi Board of Education head, the History teacher here, and soon I will try to flirt with my aunts friends son who is about 30. mmmmmm yea old men why do I love them so much??? they're so unattractive when they're young.

No comments: