Thursday, September 01, 2005

High on Roaches


I went to Tokyo spend like a hella of a lot of money...what else is new. I bought a bike finally I've been borrowing the schools ratty bicycle. But now I'm afraid to leave it anywhere since I think in Japan its considered very nice... It's basically a anarchistic playground. These past few days I've been losing the war against the roaches... Apparently they don't live in my house yet. They just come in from the sewage system when it starts raining outside. I just get soooo freaked out when I see....omg let me tell ya'll these roaches you have never seen before they're like the size of your fist man....well maybe not that big...but they're really really really big. so I've been on a killing rampage. Yesterday me my aunt, and my cousin sealed off a bunch of places and got like 4 kinds of Roach killing stuff.. we got a bomb, one of those sticky stuff, the one that has poisonous food, and of course I have 5 spray cans in the house right now. so far so good. When you're in Japan, don't ever stomp your feet near a big roach because they (instead of running away) will come charging toward you FULL speed. O M G. it was insane. They are the grossest things in the entire world. ew.. what else. as you can imagine in the JET world there's so much gossip if you're gone a day...you missed out on something. No...there's no gossip about me... I'm not a hoochie. but I wanna be. For some reason I can't type I'm becoming dislexic. so apparently everyone does pot.... I've starting to really understand that everyone really actually does smoke a lot of pot... it's as common as alcohol. Maybe even better for your health.... But it is illegal so ....that's that... My views have been scewed once again by the government. dude. they should just llegalize marijuana think of all the crime it would stop...well some anyway. But....I don't want everyone to be a pot head either.

No comments: