Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Four Leaf Clover

Whenever I read Ellie's blog I get all emotional. Damn it Ellie. So Bob Denver died (Gilligan guy) its soooooooooo sad to think that someone from the first class is going to someday die... even before that the professors....I guess we already lost one. But....awww that's so sweet to think that the professors felt so attached to us. Awwwww!!! I wanna go back to Soka!!! Ellie were you in Oregon or were you visiting WuLa in California?? Anyway...so sad. So many fond memories....haa..... it's funny cuz when everybody was at orientation they were so excited to meet all the other JETs and talked about the peole who pulled out at teh last minute...it reminded me of the Soka family...I think they feel the same way...except I already had the bestest of the best experience so it doesn't feel as great....the one thing that sucks about having the awesomest four years of your life is that nothing will feel as great from now on... But then you'll always have the memory to look back on and plus we still have each other and an ACCREDITED liberal arts degree. whoo hoo. awww... soka friends are so AWESOME!! God I feel damn lucky.

No comments: