Monday, September 12, 2005

Youthful Harassment

I'm sooo freakin' busy every freakin' day!! And Sammie you are NOT uninteresting! Oh my goodness they should do studies on you. no I'm just kidding. I'm sooo mad I can't blog. I mean I'm so mad That I can't blog. Anyway every weekend (except the first) I've went to Tokyo, so far and looks like I'm going to continue the trend. Soka peeps in Tokyo area are going to have a reunion...I'm slowly inching my way back into the Japanese community...but apparently they really don't hang out with each other either. I went out to lunch with Mika and Hiroshi who work at the Toda Institute and with Yumi who works at the actual headquarters building, oh yea and Kimiko came later, she's applying for graduate school right now.... she wants to be a world heritage protector ...or something along those lines. ummm....let's see what else is going on.

I think we're all going to Egypt. There are other trips planned to Korea, New Zealand, and Austrailia, but not going to those. I want to go to Egypt!! So I think we're going. Have you guys seen the 40yr. old Virgin? Was it good? What the hell is Allison up to? Hell, what the hell are you guys up to? not very many cute guys here, but there is this one guy that everyone is like waiting for me to hook up with. Its this Japanese guy that hangs out with all the ALTs, he's not an English leech but I don't know... He's really nice though...I think I'm gonna end up hurting his feelings, that's my Talent!! Well we'll see how it goes. might as well everyone else is hooking up.

Haven't been clubbing yet but really want to but weekends are basically booked with shopping and karaoke parties, and I'm going on an onsen trip with all the second year Japanese teachers. oh yea and I shamlessly flirt with one of them (he's married and has like a 7 yr. old boy). Actually we shamlessly flirt with each other. I need to keep myself entertained somehow!! I promise I won't be a home wreckor (wait is that how you spell that???) Anyway I hardly do shit around here...I thought I was going into the real world... well maybe not... damn it when am I going to get to the real world....maybe this IS the real world. What's this alleged real world all the adults were talking about?

I went to Yokohama and Chinatown too... it's definitely a must see spot. Mom flying in on Oct. 5th. Oh yea and there's an ALT here that passed the Mensa test... I don't know thought that was pretty kool. I'm going to Hokkaido for the snow festival too with my aunt we're going to go see the Ice bergs too (something about huge ice bergs float down from Russia and the water molecules in the air freeze so it looks rainbowy, auora?). I still don't like Japanese society...but thinking maybe I want to work in a Japanese company... what'd ya'll think? I kinda wanna work in a broadcasting company or an electronics company... I need to keep myself interested. and if I work in Tokyo I can be close to all the malls. oh the roaches are officially gone. I plugged off all the pipes and haven't seen one since. Congrats to Alli on getting a car. oh yea and the kids are really cute. the girls at Kirijo are really good they make my job easy... they' re a little shy at times but mostly cooperative and funny. The kids at Kiriko the tech. school they're "bad" but not like nasty bad. I've only met like two kids that are kinda annoying. after my presentation I asked, any questions? of course, do you have a boyfriend?? no. will you go out with one of us? no. can I have your phone number? no. who's you're type in this class? nobody. Teacher I want to go out with Ann-sensei. it's funny cuz the teacher just completely ignores these comments.

1 comment:

.fLoOreDFuN. said...

40 Year old virgin maybe what my life will be like in 19 years ;-).