Friday, November 25, 2005

Talking to Chester



I get online occassionally when I stay the night at friends house. But Chester and Ryo have been the only people who've I've talked to, well mostly Chester. I'm talking to Chester now...and now Sheldon. Damn it where are you guys? I'm gonna be alone for X'mas guys...feel sorry for me. All the ALTs are going home, and I will be in Japan where there are no X'mas trees. Well hope ya'll had a nice Thanksgiving...it doesn't feel like the holidays here.... I need to be in the holiday spirit. Some of the teachers really can't speak English and it's beginning to annoy me. Because a lot of these kids are freakin' smart and I kNOW if they had a teacher that could speak English then they would be better at English and they might actually like it. It's sad I say something in class and some students understand me and they explain to the teacher who doesn't... These kids are awesome... well most of them. Japanese Soka students are not the only angelic one's, but I guess they're more extreme. More to come.

ps. if you want to read other ALTs blogs they're funnier cuz they have internet at their home and they blog about everything....everything meaning food. So here it is. cindyng.blogspot.com
and jeffsantilli.blogspot.com Damn it I can't put pics on here...

1 comment:

.fLoOreDFuN. said...

Hey! I'll be there the day after xmas. Well, you know, around then. I'm arriving in Japan around ... ummm... December 26 and leaving on January 8th.