Monday, November 21, 2005

I'm here!!!!



Still alive and kicking... I hate not being able to blog... Omg. oh yea Jess I got you a hanten for your late birthday... early X'mas.... congratualtions on getting a kool job! ...... gift. I haven't sent it yet so....winter might be over by the time it gets there... You know had to wait until payday which was today... whatelse..... Going to be alone for Xmas.....sad....

How to make a Ann
Ingredients:3 parts pride1 part courage5 parts energy
Method:Stir together in a glass tumbler with a salted rim. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of wisdom

I like the dash of wisdom.... I MISSS you guuuuuuuyyyyyyssssssss!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sylvia West said...

Woo hoo!! A present! I like presents, they make me feel special!

.fLoOreDFuN. said...

misssss youoooooooooootooooo.

Sylvia West said...

Hey! I thought you said you hadn't sent it yet!!! I got it today. I LOBBBBBBe it! Thanks and million-bajillion. And I liked the card, good thinking using what you've got. I think with this you may bypass Sammi in the race to be Ghetto-Fabulous.