Sunday, July 24, 2005

Here I Go, Here I Am

Ok so I'm here at the Keio Plaza hotel, its probably the nicest hotel that I've ever been in. We went out last night with Naoko, SJ, and Rumiko. We're gonna be here for about another 2days... a little bored... meeting people... it's very hot and humid as you all can imagine. Let's see... my plane was about 2hrs late, I played cards with two other Asian nerd boys on the plane (which was fun), I actually talked to people, the white people won't talk to me, the Asian and the black people don't seem to have a problem with me, the whole freakin' day I've been to workshops, and then dinner we stand waiting for speeches to finish and then we can drink, Tim was already drunk...Anyway, Hi from Allie and Timothy...Alli will blog later. Let's see what happens (next).... I will be out of contact for at least a week... signing off Houston.

3 comments:

Jack said...

wahoo! you are safe in japan! have fun and rock on!

.fLoOreDFuN. said...

Banzai~! Here's to the Ann's first non-trip trip to Japan~! ;) (grin) It's been a week, so hurry up and post something ;). Rub to Ann.

Pilipino Navarro said...

Ann?!?! How are you?

We're all waiting for your post.. :)